!.....................DJ OF THE MONTH..............!

Being a resident DJ at Cappello Hatfield for almost a year now, Banques musical journey is growing by the minute. Banques mixes genres;incorporating vocals of Hip Hop and Rnb. He's been booked to play in clubs all over Gauteng. This local DJ is moving on up and we're excited to tag along for the ride.





  • I am a DJ because... I'm able to mix all genre of  music in a way that normal people would not even think of. Thats what the people want. I BRING IT!
  • My style of music is....HipHop
  • The coolest place i've played at was....Ekhaya Lounge
  • The Best part about being a DJ is...Controlling the dance flooe and having everyone dancing to my choice of music.
  • The wost part of being a DJ is...You're held responsible for not bringing the vibe..
  • Biggest highlight in your career so far...Playing a 6 hour set along side an International Artist "Beenie Man" when he visited SA in 2010.
  • My favourite song right now... E.T-Katy Perry FT Kanye West
  • I wont leave the house without..My Blackberry.
We wish Banques all the best in his musical carrer..YOU CAN FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER @BanquesDJ

No comments: